Come & join us at The Anglers with a fabulous evening of delicious seasonal food, a welcoming glass of prosecco followed by an excellent night of cabaret & comedy.
We are back with a crackin' little line-up of fab comedians (TBA) on Fri 6th November.
Vegetarian & Vegan sharing starters for the table
Sample Main courses (order on the night):
Tea & hop smoked haddock, Mrs Owton's bacon tagliatelle carbonara
Laverstoke Farm buffalo mozzarella, roasted squash, broccoli, spelt, hazelnuts & chilli (v)
8oz Hanger steak, grilled flat mushroom, confit tomato, watercress, triple cooked chips & peppercorn sauce
Confit duck leg, tomato, spiced sausage & Mrs Owtons smoked bacon cassoulet
Spiced fish stew - salmon, haddock, king prawn & mussels, sourdough, smoked paprika aioli
Puy lentil & wild mushroom meatballs, wholewheat spaghetti, tomato & basil sauce, wild rocket (vg)
Doors at 7pm, first course at 7.30pm, show starts at 9pm.
Tickets £30 - Ticket price includes a two course meal, a glass of prosecco & an evening of comedy & cabaret.
The Dead Parrot Society's cabaret & comedy night: Friday 6th November.
|19:00 - 22:45||£30.00|
The Anglers, 3 Broom Road, TW11 9NR
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.